Shipping & Returns
Receive Reward Points for:
- Registering with JRs Fabrics,
- When you make a Purchase
- Leave a Fabric Review
- Logging in (you receive points each day)
- Refer a Friend by an email – don’t delete the link (points received when friend registers and makes first purchase)
- Share your Link on your Facebook Page (points received when friend registers and makes first purchase)
Save up your Reward Points to use to buy fabric, shop in the Reward Point Shop or get Cash Back.
(minimum 300 points needed to use for purchases or cash back)
Reward Points Terms and Conditions
- Reward points are issued by JRs Fabrics to be used solely on jrsfabrics.com JRs reserves the right to cease issuing Reward Points at any time and JRs Fabrics will not be liable for any loss arising from the withdrawal of the Reward Points at the sole discretion of JRs Fabrics.
- JRs Fabrics reserves the right to alter or amend the conditions of operation of the Rewards Points, or terminate the program at any time. No alteration, amendment or termination will affect any discount vouchers which have been issued at the time of any alteration, amendment or termination of the scheme. JRs Fabrics will not be liable for any loss resulting from the termination of the scheme from the date that the termination notice is served by way of notice on jrsfabrics.com.
- Application for and/or use of the Reward Points indicates acceptance of the rules and terms and conditions of the Reward Points program.
- To the extent permitted by law, JRs Fabrics will not be liable for any errors, omissions, delays or disruptions in the operation of the Reward Points program and will not be liable for any loss resulting from any errors, omissions, delays or disruptions in the operation of the Rewards Points program.
- JRs Fabrics reserves the right to adjust Reward Points accrued that have resulted from operator error, computer error and/or fraud or any other reason beyond the control of JRs Fabrics.
- To earn points for a transaction must be registered user and be logged in, otherwise the Reward Points member details cannot be captured and points cannot be allocated. Points cannot be claimed for retrospective purchases.
- Reward Points will be earned and calculated on the purchases cart total excluding postage. Reward Points can also be earned by logging on to jrsfabrics.com, leaving product reviews of previously purchased items, and coming soon by sharing on social media, and referring a friend.
- Reward points never expire subject to the other terms and conditions outlined here.
- Points are earned on every dollar spent. Points earned are GST inclusive.
- Bonus points may be offered on selected merchandise from time to time. Also special products may be offered from time to time.
- JRs Fabrics will not be responsible for the replacement of any Reward Points vouchers emailed/mailed but not received by members due to an incorrect or out of date address, or vouchers that have been lost in the email/mail system. These may be replaced at the discretion of the Rewards Points co-ordinator should they have not been presented.
- The redemption value of points is five dollars per three hundred points. The redemption value of points and expiry date may be changed at the discretion of JRs Fabrics at any time.
The promoter of Reward Points is JRs Fabrics which is located at 8 Simmental Place, Oakford WA.
Only Registered Customers can accumulate and redeem Reward Points, so if you are not a registered customer, click here and register
Welcome to JRs Fabrics, hopefully we have covered most queries here, if there is anything you are not sure of please contact us and we will try and solve your query.
Fabric Specials prices are as at time of order and cannot be carried over to a later order.
Shipping is by Australia post.
Once an order is finalized your order will be posted as soon as possible (Monday to Friday Excluding Public Holidays).
Orders under 2 yards are sent as a large letter.
International Shipping is by Australia post.
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be
Information I collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised by placing an order to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Judy Williams, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com
Colours We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the Website. As the actual colours you see depend on your computer monitor, however, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
Coupons and Gift Vouchers - Expiry dates are final. Coupon codes must be entered on checkout to apply. No discounts will be given after checkout
Returns Policy - All orders are carefully checked before they are sent to ensure your goods arrive as ordered. If you believe your item is incorrect or faulty you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 days of receipt. Once we have received the goods and confirmed they are faulty or incorrect a replacement of the same item will be sent by registered post, unless the goods are out of stock then a refund (including return postage) or store credit will be given. All goods must be returned to us via registered mail to:
8 Simmental Place
Oakford WA 6121
We do not refund or exchange if you have a change of mind about your purchase for any reason including your colour choice, however we are happy to offer a store credit if the goods are returned to us (via registered mail) in a saleable condition. You must notify us by email at email@example.com prior to sending any goods for returns to be accepted. please post to the same address noted above. We will contact you once the goods are received and advise how to use your store credit voucher. Postage costs will NOT be included in credits.
Please check your fabric before cutting it, as once this has been done a refund or exchange will not be accepted.
- Registered Members can create Wishlists and store them indefinitely. (Please log in prior to creating list)
- Social media sharing. Guests and Members alike are able to share their public or shared lists through Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and even Email with a custom email message.